The bays have cranage capacity of 30 Te with a lift height of 7.5 mtrs and a High Lift area that gives 1Te at 9.5 mtrs.
Fully segregated fabrication and assembly areas enable clean controlled environments to be established for individual customer requirements. Material bonding and quarantine areas allow maximum traceability.
Eurofabs are a Tier 1 supplier to Sellafield Ltd having a “Bundle” Machining and Fabrication contract for the supply of Critical Spares this has created a manufacturing system that is targeted at the SL Quality requirements of CQR 01, 02, 03 & 04 producing documentation and LQR packages that fully satisfy their requirements.
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified by SGS Ltd
- Weld procedures to BS EN ISO 15614-1
- Welder Qualifications to BS EN 287-1
- NDE procedures to BS EN 5817
- Acceptance Criteria to BS EN 5817
- In-House Weld Inspector Qualified to PCN Level II
- Approved Closed Section Pressure Tests
- Approved Leak Test Procedures
- Approved Paint Procedures (PSX 700 & Conventional Paints)
- Approved Proof Load Test Procedures
- An Excellent understanding of the Current Spec.Techs and ES specs
- ES_0_5394_2 Issue 3 Fabrication of Plant and Equipment Carbon Steel + Stainless Steel General Duty